The Metro is limited to zone 1 (minus a few minor exceptions), while the RER serves the entire Paris region, or all 5 zones. If you want to travel from the Eiffel Tower to the Latin Quarter, you’d use the metro or bus, but if you’re going all the way to Versailles, you’ll need to use the RER system. Because of the zones, regular metro tickets will not work on RER lines that leave city... Paris metro map Booking.com. Get Paris metro map pdf, Paris metro map RER pdf, Paris metro zones map. Check metro ticket price, Paris Visite travel card options, metro journey planner and Paris metro facts for details.
Paris Metro — Map Lines Route Hours Tickets
Paris Metro Map (Interactive) Paris Metro Map - Interactive Version. If you move your mouse over the following image of the Paris Metro Map, it will load a full-size version instead (but please note this may take a while the first time you do this) and zoom in on it.... The Paris Metro and RER A leading tourist attraction in its own right, using the Paris Metro system is a wonderful way to visit Paris. The first line of the underground subway system (still called Line 1) began operation in 1900 and today the Paris Metro has grown to include 14 lines that connect Paris via its subterranean tunnels.
Paris Metro Map – The Paris Pass
UrbanRail.Net > Europe > Paris. PARIS Metro - Tram - RER Map. UrbanRail.Net > Europe > Paris. 2000 © UrbanRail.Net - Robert Schwandl. This map may not be reproduced forrest gump screenplay pdf download The Metro RER Zones are not printed on this map but the darker shade is Zone 2, with the lighter tan/beige being Zone 1 or Central Paris. There are a lot of popular destinations outside of Paris that are noted near the edges of this map, but the stops aren’t actually shown, such as Charles de Gaulle (CDG) and Orly (ORY) airports.
Paris metro map France
a printable Paris Metro map PDF, which you can download to your computer. However, we suggest that you take a good Paris guide book with you, and the one that we use and recommend is Michelin's Paris Par Arrondissements Plan Atlas . atlas world map book pdf free download The Paris zones map is valid for the different public transportation in Paris (tramway, bus, noctilien, metro, rer, transilien). Even if this map shows only the rer and transilien, the Paris zone fare are available for buses and tramways as well, outside the zone 1.
How long can it take?
Paris Metro Map Interactive Version
- Paris zones map VISIT PARIS
- UrbanRail.Net PARIS - Metro - Tram - RER Map
- Map of zones in paris france Travel
- Paris metro map France
Paris Metro Map Pdf Zones
Paris Map Zones Metro. Reproduced from sharpandkeen .files.wordpress.com. The Paris Opera House . Reproduced from 1.bp.blogspot.com. Europe Travel. paris map zones. paris mapquest. paris metro map yellow line. paris new york neighborhood map. paris quarries map. paris underground map english. paris underground map pdf download. paris underground map pdf. Design 2015 by History & Maps
- These three reasons mean that on a sweltering hot day in July, the entire Metro system is an absolute no-go zone. We suggest you see the city on foot (Paris is an extremely walkable city) and that
- Welcome to Paris Metro. We are an OFFICIAL SUPPLIER of genuine Paris Metro Passes and Paris Museum Passes as well as other added value products for Paris and its regions - as well as France tours and excursions.
- The Metro is limited to zone 1 (minus a few minor exceptions), while the RER serves the entire Paris region, or all 5 zones. If you want to travel from the Eiffel Tower to the Latin Quarter, you’d use the metro or bus, but if you’re going all the way to Versailles, you’ll need to use the RER system. Because of the zones, regular metro tickets will not work on RER lines that leave city
- This geographical map of transport in Paris from 2008 includes a list of stations, with a wheelchair symbol to note that they're step free. Almost all of them also have a little asterisk, pointing you towards a note that explains that you need an escort if you actually want to get the wheelchair onto a train.