Detailed study on Elaeocarpus ganitrus (Rudraksha) for its
In vitro plantlet regeneration of “dwarf” Indian olive ( Elaeocarpus robustus Roxb.): a fruit plant of Bangladesh more by Muhammad Nurul Amin A plantlet regeneration protocol was developed on pot-grown mature plants of Elaeocarpus robustus Roxb. cv. Dwarf from nodal and leaf explants.... REFERENCES Aastreit, K., 1968. Effects of Combinations of Mutagens on Mutation Frequency in Barley. Institute of Genetics and Plant Breeding, pp 5-13.
In vitro Rooting Performance of Native-olive ( Elaeocarpus
Elaeocarpus robustus Roxb. (Family, Elaeocarpaceae) is an evergreen species commonly found in tropical coun-tries and native to Bangladesh (Das 1987). The fleshy sour fruits provide vitamin C and are eaten raw or cooked and pickled. The tree has a fine-textured, moderately hard and strong wood which is suitable for making furniture and mu-sical instruments. Due to cross pollination... species of Elaeocarpus, Aceratium! and Sericolea! defined! for the ancestral area reconstruction.A,!Madagascar;B,ContinentalAsia,!includingthenorthernpartof the Sunda! shelf! from the ThailandPeninsular Malaysia border northwards,! and
Muhammad Nurul Amin University of Rajshahi Bangladesh
In the field of research, rudraksha has been found to possess various biological activities like anti-hypertensive, anti-depressant, anti-inflammatory, anti-microbial, analgesic, anti-diabetic … lord of the clans pdf Elaeocarpus ganitrus Roxb. (Rudraksha) belongs to family Elaeocarpaceae is prevalent for its fascinating fruit stones and medicinal properties. It is a large evergreen broad-leaved tree whose seed is conventionally used for prayer beads in Hindu religion. The widespread investigation of literature exposed that Elaeocarpus ganitrus Roxb. is an imperative basis of various pharmacologically and
ANTIOXIDANT AND LIPID LOWERING EFFECTS OF ELAEOCARPUS
Read "Micropropagation of Elaeocarpus robustus Roxb., Plant Cell Reports" on DeepDyve, the largest online rental service for scholarly research with thousands of … qualitative research and evaluation methods 3rd edition pdf Read "Micropropagation of Elaeocarpus robustus Roxb., Plant Cell Reports" on DeepDyve, the largest online rental service for scholarly research with thousands of …
How long can it take?
(PDF) In vitro Plantlet Regeneration from Internode
- Research Article A Study on Exploration of Ethnobotanical
- Study on Engineering Properties of Rudraksha (Elaeocarpus
- Antimicrobial effects of leaves of Indian herbal plants
- A Review on Medicinal Properties of Elaeocarpus ganitrus
Elaeocarpus Robustus Roxb Antidiabetic Research Pdf
Research Paper Pharmacognostical Standardization and Pharmacological Potential of Elaeocarpus ganitrus Roxb, (E. ganitrus) known as Rudraksha belongs to family- Eleocarpaceae. It has a reflecting position in Hinduism and Ayurveda whereas traditionally it has mentioned to cure various health problems like fever, skin diseases, mental problems, wound healing etc. The present study was
- RD/NB RICE TSD.A.260 UK (H) Preliminary field list of common plants of Bangladesh, their potential for bee forage, months of blooming, form and other notes.
- ISRN Biodiversity areimportedfromothercountries,suchasIndia,Nepal,and Pakistan [ ]. e indigenous knowledge (IK) (IK develops through sharing experience and is normally passed orally between
- Leaf segments from field grown mature plants of Elaeocarpus robustus Roxb. were used to initiate cultures for inducing callus and subsequent differentiation of shoot buds.
- Imperial Journal of Interdisciplinary Research (IJIR) Vol-2, Issue-10, 2016 ISSN antimicrobial, antidiabetic, antioxidative, antiviral, antitumor, antihypertensive, Antianxiety and antidepressant property . 2-3. Fig. Elaeocarpus ganitrus bead Rudraksha . World Health Organization estimated that about 80% of the world population depends on traditional medicine for primary health care in